Hidden away from the crowd in 5 acres of sculpted Victorian gardens, a grandeur Mansion House dating from 1860 overlooks the Eden estuary looking towards the Royal & Ancient golf club and is positioned on the doorstep of the world famous Home of Golf – This could be your home for your luxury golf vacation in Scotland.
This magnificent house can accommodate up to 8 couples in 8 sumptuous bedrooms all withen-suite bathrooms , all with the highest quality bed linen.
Sample group programme
- 7 nights accommodation & breakfast
- Pre – dinner Champagne cocktails & Scottish canapes served in the magnificent drawing room.
- Themed evening dinner parties each night served in the Grand dining room adorned with beautiful gleaming silver ware & sparkling crystal fit for a king & queen.
- Afternoon tea served in the Victorian Glasshouse surrounded with grapevines & fig trees
- Themed evening entertainment in the Tartan ballroom- Perfect for a Scottish night Ceilidh
- One round of golf over the Old Course (ballot)
- One round of golf over the Kings Course Gleneagles
- One round of golf over the Castle course
- One round of golf over Kingsbarns
- Whisky distillery tour & tastings
- Visit & tour of a famous Castle
- For non- golfing partners a full programme can be tailor made to suit your needs with excursions.
- Prestige chauffeur driven cars will be included in this programme for Airport transfers & daily golf along with a chauffeur driven 1935 Vintage Rolls Royce.
- Helicopter transfers to Machrihanish, Skibo Castle and other courses available on request
As this is a bespoke itinerary prices will be based upon your group requirements