Luxury Silverware Products
All luxury silverware products are made in Scotland and carry the Edinburgh hallmark for sterling silver. All products come with a lifetime workmanship guarantee and come presented in a luxury presentation box.
The original golf ball – a featherie was made by stitching leather strips together and filling it with feathers.
- The luxury Leather featherie has a sterling silver band and sits on an ebonised Scottish oak base together with a hallmarked plaque for engraving .
- The luxury Leather featherie with sterling silver band and sits on a turned and oiled oak base A Hallmarked Sterling silver band is wrapped around the reproduction featherie leather ball the bands are hand-fitted and suitable for engraving.
Sterling Silver featherie:
- The Luxury hand-made sterling silver featherie replicates an original featherie with the strips of leather and the stitching which have been hand chased. This featherie is also suitable for engraving.
Silver Tumble cups: (19th Hole)
The tumble cup is designed to rock on its base and not fall over. It was originally designed for noble gentlemen travelling in luxury carriages so that their drink would not spill.
- The luxury Sterling silver tumble cup has a flared rim which makes it easy to hold they feature a larger than normal Edinburgh hallmark, inside this beautiful cup it is gilded in gold and comes in a beautiful presentation box. This cup can be engraved.
- 73mm wide at top, 60mm at main body and 60mm high
- Weight 0.35kg (12.34oz)
The Hickory club:
This beautiful masterpiece is a full size reproduction of an original hickory club, the Hugh Philp baffing spoon as it was once known.
- This hickory club is made in Scotland using traditional methods and skills and comes
- Complete with 5 replica leather balls or 5 silver featherie balls, more can be added if required.
- Comes beautifully presented in a luxury box with a certificate of authenticity, silversmiths gloves, silver care kit, and a luxury silver ball marker
- This masterpiece can be displayed either horizontal or vertical
The Silver Club:
The first ever golf competition, for which the rules of golf were drawn up, was held in 1744 at Leith Links in Edinburgh. A full size silver golf club was the prize, with the winner’s name engraved on a silver featherie ball.
- A Limited edition of only 10
- Luxury full size silver golf club hand made in Scotland, using the same traditional silversmith techniques as made the original silver club in 1744.
- Hand raised from a flat sheet of silver which takes 6 weeks to make, it comes with 5 silver featherie balls and of course More balls can be added if required.
- It is beautifully presented in a luxury presentation box with a certificate of authenticity, silversmith gloves, silver care kit, and a Leith Silver Company sterling silver ball marker
- This Silver golf club can be displayed either horizontal or vertical.
Luxury stands for the above clubs
- Candlestick stands which are ebonised and turned in Scottish oak with 5 silver bands
- The Whisky stave stand made from the staves of 25 year old malt whisky barrels
These luxury goods are all individually priced upon request through Platinum Golf Scotland and a 10% discount will be given on all purchases.